Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

What the hell?

The cannon shoots weaker at 100% full power than it does at 75% power. What the hell kind of physics engine is this?

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Not bad but...

This isnt bad, but the question about "How many letters are in THIS sentence" is grammatically incorrect. What you're asking them to do is find out how many letters are in "sentence", not how many letters are in "this sentence".

It's because of this grammatical problem that your own quiz errors itself. There are also some other problems with other questions as well.

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

Awsome Rhythm game!

I love how you made the notes actually synch to the music, and the notes that are being played almost always match the notes in the song. This shows that you've really taken the gameplay into consideration heavily.

The selection of songs were pretty good for a guitar game, they all had good rhythm and suited the game well.

The only thing that could have been improved were perhaps the animations while playing the guitar, you could have added more variety to make the game look more flashy but its still pretty awsome.

Best rhythm game i've played for the rock out contest so far! way to go!

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Too Nerdy for me...

one question, why the HELL does 'i' translate to '1'?

1337 is LEET, not IEET!

silly fool. Nice though.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Monkey game=easy

I love this game! The graphics are soo smooth and the sounds are superb.

I still need 1 more picture to complete it but i can't wait till the bugs fix, then it will be the greatest game ever on newgrounds.

My monkey jump score went off the screen so I don't exactly how much is that? Guessing near to infinity :P. You can't determine your final score because the time runs out and it won't give you your final score, i would like that to be fixed to!

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

Best Flash RPG Ever.

i can't wait for the finished product! It'll stay on NG no.1 of all time for ages I hope!

There are a few things that need changing about the game though.

You need to add less detail into the graphics- I know this sounds stupid but the game lags a lot with its intense graphics (even on low quality).

The character could to with a little more speed, and hopefully you could try and add classes and skills once you level up. I also think that there should be either voices or more SFX, if that is possible.

That's about it really, hope the world is really big, and do you have an estimated release date for the RPG? I can't wait!

~Good Luck to you!