Pit Pit

Wow, love the song...

This submission is absolutley awsome. It may not be completley groundbreaking from a graphical perspective, but the song is absolutley awsome.

As a music video, this submission rocks! The humour may be not be in particularly good taste because of the sexism, but it's an awsome movie to fit an awsome song.

Only question now is, where can I get this song from?

koit responds:

Good review.

Yep, I appreciate my graphical detriments but I try.

And true enough, it's not good taste at all. I scare me !

The song, is currently unavailable as a download but may soon be. Keep an eye on www.highasakoit.co.uk

What I learned at school What I learned at school

what's that?

A PRELOADER AND A BUTTON!?

HOT DAMN I'M IMPRESSED!!!!

wait... i don't get it.

</sarcasm>

A Digestion Story A Digestion Story

Nice but...

I'm gonna have to give it a low mark due to bad synchronization. Go somewhere like flashkit and find a tutorial on how to synchronize the sound. It's horribly out of sync.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

What the hell?

The cannon shoots weaker at 100% full power than it does at 75% power. What the hell kind of physics engine is this?

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Not bad but...

This isnt bad, but the question about "How many letters are in THIS sentence" is grammatically incorrect. What you're asking them to do is find out how many letters are in "sentence", not how many letters are in "this sentence".

It's because of this grammatical problem that your own quiz errors itself. There are also some other problems with other questions as well.

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

Awsome Rhythm game!

I love how you made the notes actually synch to the music, and the notes that are being played almost always match the notes in the song. This shows that you've really taken the gameplay into consideration heavily.

The selection of songs were pretty good for a guitar game, they all had good rhythm and suited the game well.

The only thing that could have been improved were perhaps the animations while playing the guitar, you could have added more variety to make the game look more flashy but its still pretty awsome.

Best rhythm game i've played for the rock out contest so far! way to go!